- The installation of services in the basement are complete.
- On the ground level internal wall framing is complete, electrical, mechanical and plumbing rough ins are complete.
- Level one has formwork removed, with minimal prop jacks in place for the level two slab. Framing is practically complete with service rough ins underway.
- Level two has formwork dropped, with bracing props to the level three slab in place.
- The level 3 slab was poured on the 20th of October.
- Scaffold has been raised in preparation of the formwork install to pour the level 4 slab.
- The level 4 slab is forecast to be poured mid-November.
We are pleased to advise that the forecast settlement date is still on target to occur mid-2022.
- Earthworks are complete
- Retaining wall construction has commenced
- Civil works (sewer and stormwater) have commenced
- First slabs are due to be poured this month
Construction updates will continue to be provided every two months. At approximately three months from building practical completion, updates will be issued every 2-4 weeks to ensure a smooth and successful handover & settlement process.
Given the progression of the initial works the timeline for the practical completion of construction is currently scheduled for September/October 2022.