Lincoln on the Park features well-appointed one and two bedroom residences over 8 levels that offer either city or park front views.
Meticulously designed with an eye for detail, these apartments offer a quality of living that will provide the most discerning buyer with an enviable lifestyle. The muse behind Lincoln on the Park are the surrounding parklands, with the building boasting a calming subtropical design featuring vertical gardens, an open air light-filled atrium, floor to ceiling glass overlooking park land and oversized balconies. The layout of these oversized apartments is the real highlight of Lincoln on the Park, with large kitchens, separate laundries and ample storage.
Only 3km from the thriving central business district of Brisbane City means you are perfectly connected to the best shopping, dining, transport and employment options that Brisbane has to offer. You are also perfectly located to work in the major medical industry employment hub, as you are in the centre of many leading hospitals.
Enjoy the convenience of being only a 5 minute stroll to the retail precinct that includes the vibrant contemporary shopping centre, Stones Corner Village. The perfect place to run your errands during the day with fresh food providers, boutique shops and even an Australia Post. It is however at night that Stones Corner really comes alive, with a plethora of dining and entertainment options. Imagine all this within walking distance of your brand new park front apartment.
- Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Bosch Gas Cooktop
- Bosch Oven and Dishwasher
- Soft close drawers
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Undermount kitchen sink
- Tiled flooring
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans to living and bedrooms
- Residents only rooftop recreation facilities including pool and BBQ area, sun lounging deck, yoga lawn and giant chess – all with stunning city skyline views
- Onsite manager
- Pet friendly
- 3km to the Brisbane CBD
- Stones Corner retail and dining precinct
- Greenslopes State School, Buranda State School, Villanova College, St James Catholic Primary School
- QUT Garden Point Campus, Griffith University Mount Gravatt, Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University South Bank Campus, USC South Bank, James Cook University
- 3 mins to Buranda Train Station or 5 mins to Park Road Train Station
- 3 mins to the nearest bus station
- Minutes to major arterial roads & the Pacific Motorway (M3)
- Medical facilities and hospitals