Magnolia Residences construction is progressing well, and we achieved the following milestones since the last update:
• In the basement, electrical and plumbing works are now complete and the mechanical exhaust system is 50% complete.
• On the ground level, the electrical and plumbing rough ins are complete with windows and gyprock due to be installed next.
• Level one has had its formwork stripped. Wall partitions have been installed and plumbing and electrical rough ins are well underway.
• Level two is currently a no-go zone as the formwork for the third floor is currently being stripped out.
• The third level slab has been poured and blockwork is nearing completion on this level.
• Once block work is complete to level three, we should see roof construction commence.
If you have already chosen to call Summerlin home, it won’t be long before we’ll be making you feel welcome. In the meantime, please be aware, Magnolia Residences remains a construction site. Therefore, for your safety, you must only access the site with prior consent and in the presence of a Summerlin representative.