STAGE 1 – SOLD OUT
STAGE 2b – Lilly Residences (Apartments) – COMPLETED AND SOLD OUT
Summerlin presents Stage 2b: Lilly Residences, which includes a complementary mix of high-quality 2, 2 + multi-purpose room & 3 bedroom apartments over five levels, all part of a brand new master planned community. Provisions for landscaped gardens, and premium recreational facilities will lead the way in new plans for Banyo, bringing flair and sleek design to the growing neighbourhood.
Find your best self at Summerlin. Fuel your body and mind in the communal fitness room, fully equipped with state-of-the-art training equipment. The yoga and pilates space will revitalise you to help get the most out of life. When it’s time to kick back, a weekend BBQ and lounging by the beautifully scenic pool will be the norm when you’re part of the serene Summerlin community.
The suburb’s compelling mix of education, healthcare, recreation and transport amenities, and close proximity to the CBD and major employment hubs, are key attributes driving Banyo’s popularity with young families and professionals.
Residents can enjoy the Banyo Shopping Centre, featuring a Woolworths and range of specialty stores. Sandgate Road & Toombul Shopping Centre’s great range of cafes, restaurants & specialty retail are under ten minutes from Summerlin, as is access to Westfield Chermside, the largest shopping centre in Brisbane’s north.
- A master planned, multi-staged community spread across 3 hectares of tree-lined streets
- 5km from Brisbane’s Domestic and International airport
- Close to major shopping centres (such as Chermside, Toombul and DFO on Airport Drive)
- Oversized and thoughtfully designed apartments with generous internal and private eternal space
- Manicured gardens throughout and recreational lawn
- Resort style swimming pool with landscaped surrounds and sun decks
- Dedicated yoga lawn, creating a picturesque and serene space
- Communal BBQ area, ideal for entertaining with friends
- Residents lounge with kitchen facilities
SHARE WITH A FRIEND
*See https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant for more information.