Coming soon to Nundah is an exclusive collection of 3 & 4 bedroom luxury townhomes ideally positioned on Kedron Brook.
The epitome of contemporary living, these one-of-a-kind townhomes are perfectly located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Brisbane’s inner-north.
Featuring tastefully designed modern kitchens with plenty of deep cabinetry spaces, modern cooking appliances and stone benchtops. These kitchens will become the heart of the home with plenty of room to gather and entertain family and friends. Generous living areas are bathed in natural light that flows freely through the expansive use of glass. These stunning residences also boast private courtyards that promote indoor/outdoor living, perfect for Queensland’s sub-tropical climate.
Live in tranquillity and greenery in a quiet residential pocket in a beautifully appointed townhome. This peaceful enclave of just 30 townhomes is an extraordinary place to live.
- 2 and 3 level layouts all with 2 car parks
- Modern kitchens with top-of-the-range kitchen appliances
- Natural colour palette that features timber and stone materials
- Direct access to Kedron Brook
- Shopping & dining including Toombul Shopping Centre, Nundah Village Shopping Centre & Woolworths, Clayfield Markets, Nundah Farmer’s Markets, Airport DFO, Racecourse Road Dining Precinct, Portside Wharf, Westfield Chermside, Eat Street Northshore.
- Parks & lifestyle including Kedron Brook Waterway, Albert Bishop Park, German Station Park, Oxenham Park, Kalinga Park, Shaw Park, Nudgee Beach.
- Sporting precincts including Nundah Criterium Bike Racing Circuit, Toombul Cricket Club, Toombul Croquet Club, Norths Juniors Rugby League Club, Hendra Nundah Bowls Club, Nundah Wavell Squash Club, Toombul Indoor Sports, Eagle Farm Racecourse, Doomben Racecourse and Virginia Golf Club.
- Schools & universities including Aviation High School, Mary McKillop College, Nundah State School, Hendra State School, Clayfield College, Wooloowin State School, Padua College, St Anthony’s Primary School, Mt Alvernia College and Australian Catholic University.
- Transport options including Toombul Bus Interchange, Toombul Railway Station and Brisbane Airport.