Located in a peaceful riverside enclave of Newstead is a boutique collection of 57 luxury residences brought to you by accomplished local developers HG Developments.
Alouette Residences promotes contemporary inner-city living in an enviable boutique lifestyle precinct that boasts superb access to all of Brisbane’s best offerings. Located close to nearby vibrant shopping and dining hubs, Gasworks Plaza, James Street and King Street, and within easy reach of a plethora of entertainment options and transport such as buses, trains and ferries, this is an unsurpassable opportunity to live a fulfilled lifestyle in a supreme location.
Each residence has been thoughtfully designed and carefully positioned on each floor to maximise space, light, and privacy. Every detail has been meticulously crafted to please the most sophisticated eye by offering natural textures and a pared-back palette of complementary hues throughout. Interiors are grand, with generous designs that vary in size lending a uniqueness to each living space that will suit even the most discerning owner occupier.
Kitchens are intuitive and feature sleek integrated appliances capable of everything from the simplest of midnight snacks or breakfast creations to inspired fine dining and entertaining. Bathrooms are graciously appointed, classic, beautiful and enduring fittings and fixtures are paired with luxurious custom cabinetry to unify these very private and personal spaces.
Residents will also enjoy an expansive rooftop terrace with swimming pool and views over the Brisbane City skyline, Brisbane River and the neighbourhood. An inviting place to gather with friends and family and enjoy the facilities that include BBQ’s and various seating options.
- Gourmet kitchens that include high-end Miele appliances including pyrolytic ovens, integrated dishwasher, gas cooktops, stone benchtops, stone or mirrored splashbacks, 2pac cabinetry and more.
- Butler’s pantries to select apartments
- Optional upgrades allow you to design and personalise your new home to your taste, with items such as wine fridges and more.
- Timber flooring and 100% wool carpet
- Generous floor plan sizes with select apartment types boasting a multi purpose room, ideal for a plethora of options such as a home office, tv den, library or art studio. The options are endless.
- Ensuited master bedrooms with walk in robes
- Rooftop terrace with swimming pool, BBQs and outdoor lounge and seating options
- Vibrant shopping & dining hubs James Street, King Street & Gasworks Plaza
- Entertainment precincts such as Brisbane Powerhouse, Howard Smith Wharves, Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane Jazz Club and Eat Street Northshore
- Nearby parks and outdoor attractions include Southbank, City Botanic Gardens, New Farm Park, New Farm River Walk, Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, Roma Street Parklands, Wilson Outlook Reserve and Newstead Park
- Enjoy art and culture at nearby Newstead House, Miegunyah House Museum, Queensland Museum, Queensland Military Memorial Museum, Gallery of Modern Art, Graydon Gallery New Farm, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, Queensland Art Gallery, Museum of Brisbane, Story Bridge, ANZAC Square & Memorial Galleries
- Transport is easy with bus stops, Bowen Hills train station, Teneriffe Ferry Terminal and major arterial roads that lead you either up or down the coast or to the Brisbane Domestic and International Airports within close proximity. Not to mention the network or walking and cycle paths throughout Newstead.
- Close to leading schools and universities that include New Farm State School, Fortitude Valley State Secondary College, Kelvin Grove State College, Holy Spirit Primary School, St Joseph’s College
- Nearby sporting attractions allow you to embrace your inner athlete or sports fan at New Farm Bowls Club, Suncorp Stadium or Albion Park Harness Racing Club.