The building crew worked hard in September and the following milestones were achieved:
• Externally, rendering and painting has been completed to the rear and ends of the building with scaffold having been removed in these areas.
• Internally, tiling, joinery and painting is complete to the ground floor units.
Tiling, and joinery installation is also complete to levels 1 & 2.
• Level three has tiling works currently being carried out with joinery installation scheduled to take place next week.
• The lift installation has been progressing well and is nearing completion.
• The construction of the Community Centre has seen the pool shell poured in September.