Congratulations to all the Panthers supporters who denied Russell Crowe and the Rabbitohs bragging rights in the NRL final. You will be pleased to hear that excitement surrounding the football grand final has not interfered with progress on site.
Construction has now reached the point of repetitive progression as we continue to edge closer to topping out. While pours began on Level 6, fitout works are progressing on the floors below with the ground floor and Level 1 having completed rough in works. The display unit is now reaching the point where it is only a few weeks away from completion.
Work completed to date includes:-
- Pours to Level 5 completed (excluding core 3/4) and work on Level 6 underway
- Core 3/4 issues resolved and works are progressing well catching up to the rest of the tower
- Blockwork to Level 4 underway
- Ground Level apartments being progressively finished
- Prototype unit is at 90% complete, cabinetry installed & tiling near complete with just carpet & final touchups remaining
- Hydraulic and mechanical rough-in continuing progressively
- Electrical rough-in to Level 1 complete and Level 2 underway
- Party wall linings to Level 1 complete with stud walls underway
The estimate for practical completion remains March 2022 and based on this, we estimate that settlements will commence in May 2022 based on current estimated government agency processing times.
As I am sure you have all noted, the property market continues to boom across Australia, ensuring that your investment in Maasra will provide a great return, both now and into the future.
As always, we hope that you and your families remain healthy and safe.
Thank you and kind regards,
Karam Group Pty Ltd