A development application has been lodged for a eight storey residential development by HG Developments located at 23-27 Maud Street, Newstead.
The application supersedes a previous approved development application for a proposal that extended from Maud to Austin Streets and was approved back in June 2017.
Designed by bureau^proberts, the updated proposal comprises of thirty two and three bedroom apartments across seven habitable levels.
Resident amenities include a ground floor pool area with daybeds as well as two rooftop terraces on level 8, each with small pools and shaded seating areas.
- Site Area: 1,520 m2
- Height: 7 storeys plus rooftop recreation / RL 36.4m
- Apartments: x8 2 bedroom apartments, x22 3 bedroom apartments (x30 apartments total).
- Lifts: x2
- Retail: No planned retail
- Communal Space: A communal open space is proposed on the ground level and roof terrace
- Car Parking: x77
- Bike Parking: An unspecified amount of secured bicycle parking provided in basement 1 & 2.
- Landscape Design: Larc Landscape Architecture
- Sustainability: No proposed rooftop solar
HG Developments are also responsible for a development known as Alouette Residences, a 9 storey residential building located immediately south of the subject site at 24-30 Austin Street, Newstead and features x56 apartments.
Originally published by Brisbane Development HERE.