Vivace Apartments, part of Clearview Urban Village in Seven Hills, Brisbane is designed for lifestyle. Comprising of 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments, Vivace Apartments is a contemporary designed building that provides elegant design with a natural colour palette, timber features and stone elements within a gorgeous landscaped setting.
These spacious 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are full of features such as timber flooring, ducted air conditioning, mirrored wardrobe doors, and have modern kitchens with premium joinery, stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, ample benchspace and an integrated dishwasher with stainless steel European Appliances, including a gas cooktop.
The stunning bathrooms contain floor to ceiling tiling, frameless glass shower screens, freestanding bathtubs, a stone benchtop to the vanity and a mirrored cabinet.
Vivace Apartments have been thoughtfully designed for open plan living with floor plans featuring large balconies, separate laundries, generous living spaces, walk in robes to master suites and large bathrooms. Some apartments also feature private terraces or balconies off of the second and third bedrooms.
Located just steps away from the Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, a sprawling 50 hectares of tranquil bushland which is a great place to enjoy bushwalking, study nature and admire breath taking scenic views. It is also the perfect place for a cycle by Brisbane River with bicycle paths readily available or you can even catch the ferry to the Brisbane CBD.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Timber flooring
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
- Integrated dishwasher
- Full height tiling to bathroom
- Frameless glass shower screens
- Freestanding bathtubs
- Bathroom vanity with stone benchtop and undermount basin with mirrored wall cabinet
- Luxury facilities including a swimming pool, barbecue, fully equipped gym, steam room
- Secure basement parking
- Ample visitor parking
- Developed and built by award winning Queensland builders, Heran Building Group Pty Ltd
- Just steps away from Seven Hills Bushland Reserve (50 hectares of tranquil bushland)
- Within 5km to some of the finest café’s restaurants and bars.
- Walking distance to the Seven Hills Hub Community Centre, shopping centres and medical facilities
- Close to both Morningside and Norman Park Train Stations
- Close to the Brisbane CBD and Southbank Parklands
- Within easy reach of The Gabba and Suncorp Stadium
- Within close proximity to numerous private schools and universities, including Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie), Saint Thomas Catholic Primary School, Somerville House, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and University of Queensland (UQ).
- Located within the school catchment area for Seven Hills State School and close to Whites Hill State College and Coorparoo Secondary College
- Close to major arterial routes
- Less than 20 mins from the Brisbane Domestic and International Airport