The level of finishes at The Wellington is superior to other properties of the same price point in the area! This is an opportunity not to be missed. With a mix of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments over 9 levels, The Wellington features 127 perfectly positioned boutique apartments located only 1.5km from Brisbane CBD. Be amongst the action in this high demand area including the Gabba stadium, cool cafes and restaurants, fantastic educational facilities and fine art galleries, while being so close to the Brisbane River. The residential apartments are situated above a boutique retail area and residents and visitors will enjoy an eclectic mix of retailers and restaurants, right on your doorstep including the Min & Co Coffee Shop and Shunsai Japanese restaurant.
The Wellington is at the hub of Brisbane’s globally recognised inner suburbs of South Bank, West End and Kangaroo Point. With recently completed world-class hospitals, exhibition and convention centre, together with its rich arts & cultural precinct, recreation, gardens and culinary offerings, Brisbane’s inner south east is fast becoming an international destination of choice.
According to WalkScore™, The Wellington is a “walker’s paradise”, achieving a score of 95 out of 100, meaning that daily errands do not require a car. By way of comparison, the average WalkScore™ for the greater Brisbane area is just 49 out of 100.
Excellent transport options connect East Brisbane to West End, the Southbank Parklands and Cultural Precinct, the CBD and Fortitude Valley, while the South East Freeway, Clem-7 tunnel, Go Between Bridge and South East and Eastern busways provide superb road access to the inner city, outer suburbs, and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
- Rooftop Swimming Pool & Entertaining Area
- Level 2 BBQ, Garden & Seating Area
- Sought after location just 1.5km to Brisbane CBD
- With a WalkScore™ of 95 out of 100, The Wellington is a walker’s paradise, which means daily errands do not require a car.
- Less than 20 minutes from the Brisbane Airport
- An abundance of public transport all within walking distance
- Only 600m from the nearest Coles Supermarket
- Adjacent to world-class Gabba sporting ground, home to the Brisbane Lions AFL team