Clearview Urban Village brings to you a boutique collection of luxury townhomes. Meticulously styled with a focus on space and flow. Comprising of a collection of architecturally designed townhomes that provide multiple living and entertaining zones with a perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor space.
These spacious 4 bedroom townhomes are full of luxury features such as timber flooring, ducted air conditioning, mirrored wardrobe doors, and have modern kitchens with premium joinery, stone benchtops, ample benchspace and an integrated dishwasher with stainless steel European Appliances including pyrolytic oven and induction cooktop.
Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling, semi-frameless glass shower screens, stone benchtops with 2-pac cabinetry with the main bathroom also boasting a freestanding bathtub. Depending on which floor plan you choose, these stunning townhomes boast either 2 bathrooms + powder room or 3 bathrooms making these residences perfect for share living or growing and large families.
Residents will enjoy a luxury lifestyle in the prestigious suburb of Seven Hills, with low maintenance living and a residents’ swimming pool. Conveniently located just 5km East of the Brisbane CBD.
Positioned just steps away from the Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, a sprawling 50 hectares of tranquil bushland which is a great place to enjoy bushwalking, study nature and admire breath taking scenic views. It is also the perfect place for a cycle by Brisbane River with bicycle paths readily available or you can even catch the ferry to the Brisbane CBD.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Timber flooring
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
- Integrated dishwasher
- Full height tiling to bathroom
- Frameless glass shower screens
- Freestanding bathtubs
- Bathroom vanity with stone benchtop and 2 pac cabinetry
- Residents only swimming pool
- Developed and built by award winning Queensland builders, Heran Building Group Pty Ltd
- Just steps away from Seven Hills Bushland Reserve (50 hectares of tranquil bushland)
- Within 5km to some of the finest café’s restaurants and bars.
- Walking distance to the Seven Hills Hub Community Centre, shopping centres and medical facilities
- Close to both Morningside and Norman Park Train Stations
- Close to the Brisbane CBD and Southbank Parklands
- Within easy reach of The Gabba and Suncorp Stadium
- Within close proximity to numerous private schools and universities, including Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie), Saint Thomas Catholic Primary School, Somerville House, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and University of Queensland (UQ).
- Located within the school catchment area for Seven Hills State School and close to Whites Hill State College and Coorparoo Secondary College
- Close to major arterial routes
- Less than 20 mins from the Brisbane Domestic and International Airport